I love her DIY! 🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻 #Repost@farahdhukai
IVE BEEN DOING THIS TO MY FACE FOR THE LAST 5 MONTHS AND ITS FACE CHANGING😱
- it increases blood circulation so it makes my skin look FRESH AND GLOWY ALL DAY
- it chisels your face and makes it look naturally contoured
- it minimizes pores … YAY SMOOTHER looking skin!
- it soothes pimples and helps clear your skin! My skin been rough dis week from travelling 😭
- it tightens your skin and legit makes it look like youve had botox. I get asked EVERYDAY if i get filler and NOPE! 🐼#6
- it gets rid of DARK CIRCLES and PUFFY TIRED EYES!!! how fam?? the caffeine in my matcha mixture helps with swelling and the cold massage drains excess fluids (puffiness)
⏰THIS IS MY 2 MIN MORNING ROUTINE!
🙅🏽First of all,i DONT WASH MY FACE. STOP cleansing your face in the morning if you were good and washed/cleansed all ur makeup off the night before! I just rinse with water! Doing this has STOPPED my skin from getting oily + causing breakouts!
🔴Second.. get some globes/bulbs/frozen balls! *i got mine off amazon -search "ice globes"
❄️You can use ice for this but IMHO globes are easier, reusable, more sanitary, give you a MASSAGE (this is important) and you can use them for your DARK CIRCLES/EYE BAGS without dripping water everywhere!
⛄️i sanitize my globes with some alcohol and pop them in a ziploc bag and keep them in the freezer so i can reuse them every morning :) Massaging your skin with Ice cold globes helps your skincare absorb better and penetrate deeper into your skin!
🔥You can use ANY OIL/SERUM/MOISTURIZER YOU WANT for this.. but lately ive been using my mix of matcha, rosewater + apricot oil! (1tsp matcha, 3 tbsp rosewater, 1 tbsp apricot oil)no need to rinse! It absorbs quick ❤️
☕️matcha is SO good for your skin! I like to apply it and drink it (it kinda tastes like soil to me but whtv lol)
🍪its great for acne, it heals damaged skin, + lightens dark spots. the caffeine wakes ur skin up and gives it a boost!
🌹 👇🏽❤️TAG A FRIEND WHO CUD USE SOME FROZEN RED BALLS ON THEIR FACE!
Disclaimer: test pat